and perhaps the biggest shock of all, was the reference to, none other than, art critic extraordinaire coagula..i had to re-play the b-bar scene 3 or 4 times to make sure it wasn't the niquil talking. yup. someone off camera definitely whispers,
"be careful of that guy over there..he's from 'coagula.' it's a magazine."
other notable quotes from this film.. (in my opinion, each equally hilarious, typifying waters' gospel of raunch')
1. "talk god damn it!" (grandma to a virgin mary doll)
2. "i need to see some gay I.D., or you're outta here!"
3. "i hate modern photography!"
4. "shelly! i love you more than kodak!"
5. "pubic hair causes crime."